Pages

Sunday 11 October 2015

Dance Of Death

Last month I got my first tattoos. Of course I was a bit nervous when I went to the studio, but luckily I found out that my tattooist is a super nice guy and the whole situation was very relaxed. So we were chatting while he worked on my arms and we found out that we both like trash/horrormovies. While talking he mentioned a buch of movies I didn't know yet, so I asked him to write me a list of them.
Here's the list: 
Idle Hand, Bad Taste (which I actually had seen 10 years ago, but forgot about it), Meet the Feebles, Braindead, Chillarama, Zombeavers, Trailerpark of Terror, Mucha Sangre, Rubber (my favourite), Hobo with a Shotgun
Within a week or so I watched all of them and that inspired me to make this series of screen prints (edition of 13 prints each):




As a present I gave the three small ones to my tattooist. He seemed pretty happy about them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.